Spring Gift Box
This month is all about fresh and floral, and clearing out that cold, stuffy Winter air. Check out what's in our gift box this month:
1. 15 oz Shizuoka Melon Candle (uplifting scent for the entryway of any home)
2. 6 oz White Peony Candle (calm and satisfying floral candle)
3. Lemongrass Soap (our newest soap addition made with organic shea butter, and dehydrated pieces of lemon peel )
4. Kaffir Lime Soap (our most popular soap scent to date)
5. Sage Smudge (cleanse the air with the purifying, and historically the most popular, smudge stick)
Our gift boxes are a wonderful way to try some of the most popular items of the season, while also adding something unexpected to your collection. Curated and wrapped with relaxation in mind, give yourself the gift of luxury and peace of mind with ethically sourced, non-harmful beauty products.
Our fragrance oil candles are made with sustainably sourced coconut wax and a crackling booster wooden wick. All fragrance oils are Phthalate Free (commonly used to make plastics more durable), Paraben Free, Lyral Free, Lilal Free, Formaldehyde Free, and Sulfate Free. Candles are hand-poured in a reusable vessel. Please check our Synthetic Fragrance Statement for more information on the Fragrance Oils used.
Net Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
Burn Time: 80 - 90 hours
The best products on the market are intentionally made to be safe, clean, and non toxic. As a consumer of these products, I want to be a buyer who understands what makes the ingredients less harmful.
Majority of candle companies out there simply label their products safe and natural as part of their green marketing strategy.
Toxic ingredients in some fragrance oils have carcinogens, productive toxins, neurotoxicants, and allergens. These include (but are not limited to):
- Phthalates (used to make scents last longer, but are hormone disruptors linked to reproductive birth defects).
- Octoxynols and Nonoxynols (hormone disruptors).
- Benzene derivatives, Formaldehyde, and Toluene (known carcinogens).
As we know, fragrance oils are created in a lab, yes. They are also made by mixing synthetic and/or natural aroma compounds. However, we must remember that not all synthetic fragrances are created equal.
The best fragrance oils should be Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Lyral Free, Lilal Free, Formaldehyde Free, and Sulfate Free.
Products from Herbal Jawn Apothecary use fragrances, essential oils, and synthetic oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrances.